Stream live TV from any broadcasting source right across your network
Exterity's TV distribution solutions take live TV streams from a wide range of sources – terrestrial, satellite, IP or cable, as well as your own internal channels – and makes them available over your organisation’s LAN, wireless network, WAN, the internet and mobile devices.
Once on the network, channels can be displayed on any number of end-points.
Features & Benefits
Make any channel available, anywhere
- Efficient use of your network is guaranteed by streaming each channel once, regardless of the number of viewers, thus saving on bandwidth.
- IP multicast streaming makes it easy to deliver live TV, up to 4K, to an unlimited number of endpoints.
- Exterity's headend products, AvediaStream Gateways and Encoders, provide reliable and energy-efficient power consumption per channel.
Flexible and scalable
- System scales to support any number of channels and multiple end user devices without compromising system performance, flexibility or network availability.
- Quick and simple to add new TV distribution sources and endpoints anywhere there is a network connection, without interrupting service or picture degradation.
- IPTV system grows with your requirements, making the solution future-proof.
Unparalleled reliability and content security
- Blade-into-Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with ‘Hot Swapping’ ability that keeps your system up and running.
- Hassle-free, intuitive setup and an easy-to-manage web interface extensive control and monitoring of your entire IPTV system.
- Seamless integration with HDCPv2 and other international technology standards for content protection, ensures secure video distribution from source to display.
Full integration with Exterity and non-Exterity devices
- Match broadcaster and content security requirements to safeguard live content using HDCP, Samsung LYNK™ DRM and Verimatrix.
- Stream premium audio-visual content to any IPTV end-point, including Smart TVs, mobile devices or AvediaPlayer platforms.
- Provide live TV within digital signage with ArtioSign, or as part of an interactive guest experience IPTV portal with ArtioView.
Enterprises keep staff in the know
- Give employees access to 24/7 global news to aid critical decision-making.
- Display channels on TVs or directly onto personal desktop monitors and laptops via TV distribution technology
- Deliver TV content to any compatible device to accommodate multiple locations and mobile users.
Hotels and cruise ships entertain guests and employees
- Entertain guests by streaming local and international channels in public spaces, such as reception areas, bar or lobby.
- Let guests enjoy in-room access to an unlimited number of channels during their stay.
- Keep staff entertained in breakout areas and increase employee satisfaction and motivation.
Stadiums and venues captivate their audience
- Deliver high-quality, live-action TV plus news and sports programming throughout your venue to any screen or mobile device and keep visitors engaged.
- Offer an exciting, high-quality entertainment experience for fans, increasing their loyalty.
- Combine digital signage with IP video to display visitor information, sponsor’s adverts and announcements, as well as RSS feeds.