Digital signage is everywhere, from corporations, airports and restaurants, to banks and shopping malls. Widely used to deliver entertainment, information, alerts and advertisements, it combines high quality video, graphics and text messaging to offer a powerful medium that can reach your audience in the most compelling way.
ArtioSign, Exterity’s set-top box solution, makes it easy for any organization to create and deliver digital signage screens. Designed for organizations that want to install multiple displays to enhance employee or customer experience, our system offers users a feature-rich, fully configurable digital signage application.
By integrating ArtioSign digital signage with an Exterity enterprise IP video system, you can combine TV and video with live news updates and messages to strengthen your overall communications strategy.
Use ArtioSign, Exterity's Digital Signage solution to:
- Communicate live news, video and tailored information simultaneously within signage screens
- Reinforce corporate communications with branded, engaging messaging
- Turn any connected display into a digital signage delivery point, from a stand-alone PC connected to a single flat screen monitor or an interconnected network of screens
- Modify each screen or portion of the screen by time of day and by geographic and demographic factors
- Create and edit screen designs and layouts at any time
Manage multiple branded messages from multiple locations
Our flexible digital signage system allows for multi-user access, so you can assign editing control of specific screen areas to different teams. A graphical user interface enables non-IT staff to create visually engaging messages that are consistent with your organization’s branding. Signage screens can also be managed, configured and controlled from a central point, ensuring the correct content is being delivered to the right audience.