End to end protection, from source to display
With the proliferation of TV and video, organisations need to ensure that they are accessing and distributing content legally and adhering to copy protection and anti-piracy regulations.
Broadcasters and content providers also need to be confident that their content is fully protected as it is distributed into, throughout and beyond businesses across multiple channels and devices.
Features & Benefits
Advanced conditional access controls
- Ensure that only select people can see specific video content.
- Meet the increasingly stringent content protection demands of broadcasters and other content owners with Built-in Digital Rights Management (DRM) and security technologies.
- Guarantee that premium video and TV content is secure throughout its journey.
HDCPv2 Content protection standard
- Encode and stream directly from an HDMI video source thanks to embedded HDCPv2 technology.
- Benefit from peace of mind, knowing that video distribution is secure across your IP network, from source to display.
Digital Rights Management and Conditional Access
- Meet the security requirements of leading broadcasters with Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection from ARRIS® SECUREMEDIA®, Samsung LYNK™ DRM and Verimatrix.
- Descramble encrypted content using standard Conditional Access Modules (CAMs) to securely distribute content from multiple satellite sources simultaneously before streaming across the IP network.