Reliable and Secure delivery of video content from point to point
Exterity solutions enable organisations to contribute live video content between multiple points using a private or public network connection, or routing through a CDN.
SRT is integrated with Exterity’s core streaming technology to provide the Secure and Reliable Transport of video between remote sites.
Features & Benefits
Make any video content available, anywhere
- Share live video between offices and keep employees up to date with company news, KPIs and announcements.
- Enable remote viewers to watch video content on their chosen device, such as TVs, SmartTVs, desktop or mobile devices, wherever they are.
- Deliver news and information from remote locations back to central control facilities.
Secure and reliable transport of video with SRT
- Guarantee Secure and Reliable Transport (SRT) of video between remote sites for distribution to all the screens in your Exterity system using the AvediaStream g4401 Gateways.
- Stream videos with minimal delay between sites over the internet, without the need for costly dedicated delivery networks.
- Protect streams with industry-standard AES encryption.
Contribute to Internet CDN Services
- Utilise CDN provider infrastructure to extend reach of content.
Share corporate videos to regional offices using SRT
- Exterity’s g4400 gateway delivers video using the SRT protocol, ensuring content is encrypted and reliable.
- Video is streamed over the internet and another g4400 gateway receives and decrypts the video streams in another site.
- Content is now ready to be viewed on any end point by remote employees.
Contribute Video to CDN/Microsoft Streams Enterprise Video System
- Deliver live video from enterprise events to all staff through Microsoft Streams infrastructure and applications.
- Contribute content securely into Microsoft Streams, ingested as HLS, via our IP gateway.
- Live transcode into formats and bitrates to support delivery to Microsoft Streams apps and browser instances across a range of device types and networks.
Share corporate videos to regional offices using HLS
- Stream live video from camera feeds into an AvediaStream Encoder and multicast around HQ.
- An AvediaStream Transcoder converts streams from multicast to unicast and back to multicast for distribution around the regional offices.
- The AvediaStream Origin Server converts content so it can be viewed on any screen.