AvediaStream Gateways capture live digital TV and radio channels from any terrestrial, satellite or cable source and stream them directly over an IP network. Gateways supply multiple channels at any resolution, including 4K, from a single blade, delivering low cost and power consumption per channel.
A single gateway blade can deliver all UK Freeview channels from eight different multiplexes.
Benefits of Exterity Gateways include:
- Support the widest range of digital TV standards: DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, DVB-S/S2, Clear QAM, ASI
- IP multicast streaming enables delivery to an unlimited number of end points
- Support SD, HD, 4K UHD and HEVC broadcast streams
- Ensure complete content security to protect premium channels when they are delivered over IP networks
- Hassle free, intuitive setup and an easy to manage web interface offer extensive control and monitoring
- Blade-into-Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with 'Hot Swapping' ability
- Reliable, low cost and energy-efficient power consumption per channel
Deliver Content Securely
Broadcasters, media operators and organisations need to safeguard content streamed via their enterprise IP video system and protect the material from illegal copying and distribution. Exterity solutions can ensure complete system-wide content protection with built-in encryption from ARRIS SECUREMEDIA®,Samsung LYNKTM DRM and Verimatrix.
Download the Exterity Secure Video brochure here.
The AvediaStream g4400 Gateway enables organisations to deliver live video between distant sites over the internet, such as training sessions, without the need for costly dedicated delivery networks. As security and reliability are paramount, the gateway uses SRT protocol, guaranteeing Secure and Reliable Transport of video, with minimal delay, between remote sites for distribution to all the screens in your global Exterity system.
Choose the AvediaStream Gateway(s) for your needs from the table below.
|Samsung LYNK™ DRM||Verimatrix|