AvediaStream TVgateways capture live digital TV and radio channels from any terrestrial, satellite or cable source and stream them directly over an IP network. TVgateways supply multiple channels at any resolution, including 4K, from a single blade, delivering low cost and power consumption per channel.
A single TVgateway blade can deliver all UK Freeview channels from eight different multiplexes.
Benefits of Exterity TVgateways include:
- Support the widest range of digital TV standards: DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, DVB-S/S2, ATSC, Clear QAM, ASI
- IP multicast streaming enables delivery to an unlimited number of end points
- Support SD, HD, 4K UHD and HEVC broadcast streams
- Ensure complete content security to protect premium channels when they are delivered over IP networks
- Hassle free, intuitive setup and an easy to manage web interface offer extensive control and monitoring
- Blade-into-Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with 'Hot Swapping' ability
- Reliable, low cost and energy-efficient power consumption per channel
Please note that AvediaStream TVgateway blades must be installed in an AvediaStream Chassis.
Deliver Content Securely
Broadcasters, media operators and organizations need to safeguard content streamed via their enterprise IP video system and protect the material from illegal copying and distribution. Exterity solutions can ensure complete system-wide content protection with built-in encryption from ARRIS SECUREMEDIA®,Samsung LYNKTM DRM and Verimatrix.
Download the Exterity Secure Video brochure here.
Choose the AvediaStream TVgateway(s) for your needs from the table below.
|Samsung LYNK™ DRM||Verimatrix|