AvediaPlayer Origin Server
Easily distribute video content to any device across LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi and the Internet
Increase network video system flexibility
The AvediaStream Origin Server enables organisations to deliver video to a very wide range of clients, both in and outside the wired LAN. This ensures that users are kept up to date and entertained, on their preferred device, wherever they are.
Features & Benefits
Deliver IP video to all devices
- Stream content to mobile, desktop and remote end points.
- Promote streaming over Wi-Fi networks.
- Accepts streams from all Exterity head end equipment.
- Supports a wide range of clients including Windows, Apple and Android.
Make video available everywhere
- Deliver IP video streams in non-multicast network environments (OTT).
- Extend the reach of video beyond the local network to remote sites.
- Deliver video directly to a Content Delivery Network for distribution to remote end points.
- Increase reliability with transcoder high availability and channel redundancy, providing continued availability of streams using a failover mechanism.
Full integration with Exterity’s solutions
- Provide live TV within digital signage with ArtioSign, as part of an interactive portal with ArtioGuest for accommodation, or ArtioPortal for enterprise and other markets.
- Make channels available on the network alongside video streams using AvediaStream Encoders and Gateways.
- Stream premium audio-visual content to any IPTV end point, including AvediaPlayer Media Players.
- Deliver video streams to remote sites with the AvediaStream Transcoders.