Stream high-quality, live and pre-recorded low latency video content over IP
Deliver live and pre-recorded video and audio directly onto an IP network
Exterity AvediaStream® Encoders stream video directly onto an IP network, creating channels from the output of a wide range of sources, including satellite TV set-top boxes, cameras, digital signage systems and computers.
Features & Benefits
High performance, secure video
- Deliver high-quality streams and easily contribute NDI content sharing production-quality video between AVoIP live production environments and Exterity IP video solutions.
- Minimise glass-to-glass latency with full multicast delivery when streaming live video.
- HDCP Encoders enable organisations to legally stream premium audio-visual content to up to 1000 compatible AvediaPlayer Media Players.
- AvediaStream e38-series Encoders can send secure and reliable video streams over the internet using the SRT protocol.
Robustness, ease of use and flexibility
- Reliable, low cost and energy-efficient power consumption per channel.
- Hassle-free, intuitive setup and an easy-to-manage interface offer extensive control and monitoring.
- Blade-into-Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with ‘Hot Swapping’ ability to minimise downtime.
- IP multicast streaming enables delivery to an unlimited number of endpoints.
Full integration with Exterity’s solutions
- Provide live TV within digital signage with ArtioSign, as part of an interactive portal with ArtioGuest for accommodation, or ArtioPortal for enterprise and other markets.
- Make channels available on the network alongside video streams from AvediaStream Encoders.
- Make video streams available on the network alongside live channels using AvediaStream Gateways.
- Deliver video streams to mobile devices and the internet with the AvediaStream Origin Server and Transcoders.
- Encoder blades are installed in one of three AvediaStream Chassis, which are designed for a wide range of organisation needs and budgets.
Find the AvediaStream Encoder(s) for your needs from the table below or contact your system integrator for advice
|Sources||IR out source control|
|SDI (SD, HD, 3G)|
|Audio Input||Line Level Stereo|
|HDCPv2 Content Protection|
|HDCP Professional Content Protection|
|MPEG-1 Layer II Audio|
|Stereo AAC Audio|