Exterity AvediaStream® Encoders stream live and pre-recorded video and audio directly onto an IP network, creating channels from the output of a wide range of sources, including satellite TV set-top boxes, digital signage systems and computers.
The Exterity Encoder range includes 4K UHD, HD and SD Encoders, each with their own audio-video encoding capabilities, suitable for a wide range of industry and video solution requirements.
Flexible and easy to use, AvediaStream Encoders integrate seamlessly within any Exterity IP video or industry-standard solution. System management from the Exterity AvediaServer® provides an easy way to control content delivery to each individual screen.
AvediaStream Encoders can also be managed as standalone units through a web browser.
Benefits of Exterity Encoders include:
- Take any source and make a channel available on the network alongside live broadcast channels streamed from Exterity AvediaStream Gateways
- Deliver high quality streams up to 4K UHD (2160p)
- Minimize glass-to-glass latency with full multicast delivery when streaming live video
- AvediaStream e373x HDCP Encoders enable organizations to legally stream premium audio-visual content to up to 1000 compatible Exterity AvediaPlayer Media Players
- Support MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/ H.264 video formats
- Support Multicast UDP and seamlessly integrate with the AvediaStream Origin Server to deliver video streams to mobile devices and the internet.
- Provide IR Out to facilitate optional control of AV sources via the IP network
Streaming video content beyond the LAN
Combining AvediaStream Encoders with the AvediaStream o7500 Origin Server can extend video streams outside the LAN for direct delivery to mobile devices or to contribute to Content Delivery Networks.
Watch the ‘Beyond the LAN’ video
The Exterity Encoder comparison table below details the specific features of each model to help you select the most suitable Encoder to meet your requirements.
AvediaStream Encoder blades must be installed in an AvediaStream Chassis.
Secure video - AvediaStream e373x HDCP Encoders
Broadcasters, media operators and organizations need to safeguard content streamed via their enterprise IP video system and protect the material from illegal copying and distribution.
Exterity AvediaStream e373x HDCP Encoders enable organizations to legitimately stream directly from a content protected HDMI video source to up to 1000 displays, meeting the legal requirement for HDCP content to be protected from source to display. Organizations can benefit from peace of mind, knowing that all streamed content is fully protected.
Download the Exterity Content Protection pdf here.
Choose the AvediaStream Encoders for your needs from the table below.
|Sources||IR out source control|
|SDI (SD, HD, 3G)||4|
|Audio Input||Line Level Stereo|
|HDCPv2 Content Protection|
|HDCP Professional Content Protection|
|MPEG-1 Layer II Audio|
|Stereo AAC Audio|