Manage your entire end-to-end Exterity IP video system from a single, central server platform.
Manage your entire Exterity system in a single location
With the Exterity AvediaServer platform, in one location you can:
- Manage and control Exterity and non-Exterity devices such as SmartTVs.
- Manage Video on Demand (VoD) and recordings and create custom channels.
- Create interactive user experience portals with ArtioGuest or ArtioPortal.
- Create and manage digital signage with ArtioSign.
Features & Benefits
Total control of your IPTV system
- Centrally control all key Exterity applications and end points, including non-Exterity devices such as SmartTVs, using the Smart Control app.
- Easily maintain and upgrade Exterity devices using the Site Manager app.
- Monitor channels to ensure content is being successfully added to the network.
Manage content in one location
- Centrally record channels from AvediaStream Gateways and Encoders on the IP network.
- Create channels using uploaded or recorded content - supports up to 4K UHD and HEVC (H.265).
- Deliver content to suit the viewer’s schedule, with Catchup TV and Video on Demand, providing a more convenient and personalised experience.
- Create sequences of actions that can be carried out frequently as workflows (power on, set volume/channel, publish ArtioSign signage playlists) with ArtioFlow.
Create and deliver eye-catching content
- Customise interactive viewing interfaces with built-in ArtioGuest or ArtioPortal, which can be tailored for individuals or groups of viewers in different areas of an organisation or venue.
- Create, manage and publish eye-catching and engaging digital signage with built-in ArtioSign to enhance communications across a range of industries, including corporate & finance, hospitality, stadiums, education and more.
Find the AvediaServer that meets your needs from the table below or contact your system integrator for advice
Click on a product code to access the AvediaServer datasheet