The Exterity AvediaServer is the central platform for managing your IP video and digital signage system. In one location you can:
- Control all Exterity devices; Set flexible record and play options;
- Create viewing interfaces with ArtioPortal middleware;
- Create and manage digital signage with ArtioSign, and much more AvediaServer delivers the content viewers want, when they want it. Scheduled recording of live TV for later playback as well as providing Video on Demand are handled with ease. In addition, Catchup TV provides users with the convenience of up to 7 days playback directly via the Electronic Program Guide (EPG), so important programs are never missed.
Product AvediaServer Interface
The AvediaServer can also import assets such as training videos and movies, which can be distributed as Video on Demand or as play channels, depending on viewers' needs. The AvediaServer viewing interface, ArtioPortal middleware, can be tailored for individuals or groups of viewers to match even the most demanding of organizational requirements, including the ability to customize and apply branding, within an easy to use, intuitive interface.
The content and user interface can be delivered across standard TVs, SmartTVs, computer screens, mobile devices and thin clients so users can select their preferred viewing device.
A clean, fresh user interface which is both intuitive and engaging ensures that AvediaServer is easy to use. From the central control panel, you can easily manage your entire IPTV system, develop viewing portals, and create and publish digital signage.
Benefits of AvediaServer include:
- Centrally control all Exterity products, simplifying system maintenance
- Efficiently manage the entire IPTV system, saving administrators time and effort
- Monitor channels to ensure content is being successfully added to the network
- Provide viewers with a library of video content to select and view
- Deliver content to suit the viewer’s schedule, with Catchup TV and Video on Demand, providing a more convenient and personalized experience
- Create channels using uploaded or recorded content - supports 4K UHD and H.265 (HEVC)
- Centrally record any channels on the IP network for delivery as a play channel or as Video on Demand contet
- Back up content for peace of mind and future reference
- Customize viewing interfaces with built-in ArtioPortal Middleware
- Create, manage and publish digital signage with built-in ArtioSign
ArtioSign Create on AvediaServer
Developing digital signage content is easy with ArtioSign Create. Using an instinctive drag-and-drop style interface (it's even easier to use than PowerPoint!), users have total flexibility over creating and editing digital signage screen layouts using any combination of elements, including text, images, PowerPoint slides, PDFs, RSS feeds and of course, TV and video.
ArtioSign Control on AvediaServer
The AvediaServer gives full control over the publication of digital signage content created in ArtioSign.
- View and group ArtioSign-enabled AvediaPlayer Receivers and control the signage playlists displayed on them
- Manage the signage to be displayed, centrally or on the move via iPad or Android tablet
- Upate displayed signage with a single drag-and-drop action
- Activate signage mode on the AvediaPlayer set-top boxes
- Ensure secure content transfer with Secure FTP
ArtioSign Schedule on AvediaServer
Plan your signage campaign quickly and efficiently with ArtioSign Schedule
Schedule your signage playlists to be displayed at different times to target your message to the right audience at the right time.
Projector Control app on AvediaServer
The AvediaServer Projector Control app enables communication with a single projector or a group of projectors, via a serial connection from Exterity r9300 receivers on your IP network. Control extends to switching the projector on/off when required, as well as changing the displayed content. You can also monitor bulb and filter life remotely via the app.
Choose the AvediaServer for your needs from the tables below.
|Functions||System management and control||ArtioPortal middleware (customizable user interface controls) advanced management and macros||Catchup TV, Video on Demand, Recording, Content Storage and Playback|
|AvediaServer m7100 Director|
|AvediaServer m7200 Producer|
|AvediaServer m7300 Creator|
|Core Software Modules||Bandwidth Options||Hard Disk RAID Options|
|RAID 5||RAID 6|
|Director||Producer||Creator||100 Mbs||200 Mbps||500 Mbps||4TB||8TB||14TB||24TB|