Exterity AvediaServer is the central platform for managing your IP video and digital signage system. In one location you can
- Control Exterity applications and devices and non-Exterity devices such as SmartTVs
- Set flexible record and play options
- Create interactive user experience portals with ArtioGuest or ArtioPortal
- Create and manage digital signage with ArtioSign, and much more
AvediaServer delivers the content viewers want, when they want it. Schedule recording of live TV for later playback and provide Video on Demand with ease. Catchup TV provides users with the convenience of up to 7 days playback directly via the Electronic Program Guide (EPG). And easy-to-use applications including ArtioSign and ArtioGuest enable quick and simple creation, management and display of signage and interactive viewing interfaces.
AvediaServer can also import and store a range of content, such as training videos and movies, which can be distributed as Video on Demand or as play channels, to suit an orgnanization's particular needs. AvediaServer comes with a choice of two fully customizable middleware applications; new ArtioGuest, for use in hospitality environments, and ArtioPortal, both of which can be tailored for individuals or groups of viewers in different areas of an organization or venue.
From the central AvediaServer platform, content can be delivered across standard TVs, SmartTVs, computer screens, mobile devices and thin clients, so users need only select their preferred viewing device. And AvediaServer's clean, modern browser-based user interface is both intuitive and engaging, ensuring that day-to-day management as well as more in depth administrative control of your entire IPTV system is achievable with ease.
Benefits of AvediaServer include:
- Centrally control all Exterity products, simplifying system maintenance
- Efficiently manage the entire IPTV system, saving administrators time and effort
- Monitor channels to ensure content is being successfully added to the network
- Provide viewers with a library of video content to select and view
- Deliver content to suit the viewer’s schedule, with Catchup TV and Video on Demand, providing a more convenient and personalized experience
- Create channels using uploaded or recorded content - supports up to 4K UHD and H.265 (HEVC)
- Centrally record any channels on the IP network for delivery as a play channel or as Video on Demand content
- Back up content for peace of mind and future reference
- Customize viewing interfaces with built-in ArtioGuest or ArtioPortal
- Create, manage and publish digital signage with built-in ArtioSign
The powerful new Smart Control software app brings control of your IP video system applications and end points - including non-Exterity devices such as SmartTVs - into one central location. Smart Control enables simple day-to-day management of a mixed device IPTV system and brings the Control apps for ArtioSign and ArtioGuest into one place. Commands include the ability to control individual and groups of devices: turn them on/off, set volume/mute/unmute, change channels, publish signage to groups of screens and more, all with familiar drag-and-drop ease.
Smart Control Interface
Projector Control app on AvediaServer
The AvediaServer Projector Control app enables communication with a single projector or a group of projectors, via a serial connection from Exterity r9300 receivers on your IP network. Control extends to switching the projector on/off when required, as well as changing the displayed content. You can also monitor bulb and filter life remotely via the app.
Choose the AvediaServer for your needs from the tables below.
|AvediaServer Module||IP video system management||Smart Control||Video on Demand and Playback||ArtioSign||ArtioSign video import conversion||ArtioPortal||ArtioGuest|
|Core Software Modules||Bandwidth Options||Hard Disk RAID Options|
|m8105||m8115||m7205||m7305||m8365||110 Mbs||220 Mbps||550 Mbps||4TB||8TB||16TB||24TB|