Exterity AvediaPlayer™ Media Players are powerful and ultra-reliable set-top boxes that connect any display to an IP network, enabling playback of live TV channels from AvediaStream® TVgateways and Encoders, as well as scheduled play and digital signage content stored on the AvediaServer®. You can also control and manage playback of your full estate of set-top boxes using the AvediaServer.
The AvediaPlayer product range comes with ArtioSign® digital signage pre-installed, enabling organizations to display eye-catching, dynamic HD signage. ArtioSign offers users a feature-rich, fully-configurable digital signage application and IP video system in one.
Benefits of AvediaPlayer Media Players
- Simply connect and play with automatic channel discovery, a built-in user interface and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Gain instant access to the integrated ArtioSign digital signage functionality with simple license-based activation. Large content storage allows for media-rich digital signage campaigns
- Media players support IPTV streams up to 1080p60 for excellent image quality
- ArtioPortal® middleware enables you to create a fully-customizable viewing experience with an EPG provided as standard, branding options, VoD and interactive services
- The AvediaPlayer m9325 Wi-Fi comes with an integrated Wi-Fi module which enables IPTV and digital signage content to be delivered wirelessly
- Stream video content protected by industry-leading standards for content security, HDCPv2.2 and HDCP Professional, Samsung LYNK™ DRM and ARRIS SECUREMEDIA®
- HLS video playback allows for uninterrupted video streaming in variable network environments, e.g. Wi-Fi or WAN
Accelerated channel change mode enables sub-500ms channel changes (transcoder required)
- TV control using Serial or CEC: control the TV and media player from one remote control or switch your screens on/off from AvediaServer
- Support for 802.1X authentication enables AvediaPlayer Media Players to be added to an 802.1X-protected network
AvediaPlayer Media Player Range
|AvediaPlayer||HDMI||SDI||Component||ArtioSign||32GB Storage||Wi-Fi||Ethernet ports||PoE||Content Protection|
Create eye-catching dynamic video wall displays
- AvediaPlayer Media Players enable you to stream and scale your on-screen content across multiple displays. Each individual screen connects directly to a dedicated media player, enabling the video wall to be made up of an unlimited number of screens.
- Each screen in the video wall can be set to display unique content. A single channel or video source can be split across any or all of the screens in the video wall.
- AvediaPlayer set-top boxes can also be set to display a combination of shared and separate video. Unit-to-unit sync is to within one frame, enabling large displays to be created from multiple screens.
Receiver Development Kit
The AvediaPlayer Plugin integrates with a wide variety of digital signage devices and other dedicated Windows application platforms to display HD TV and video content.
- Add live TV and VoD to digital signage applications
- Customize engaging digital signage to distribute information and advertising
- Ideal for public spaces such as reception and arrival areas, boardrooms, recreational and social zones
- Securely adds premium broadcast channels through integration with SecureMedia content encryption
Ensuring your content is always protected
Exterity solutions support a number of end-to-end content protection systems to ensure secure delivery of premium content across an IP network, including HDCPv2.2 and HDCP Professional, Samsung LYNK™ DRM and ARRIS SECUREMEDIA®. Organizations can benefit from peace of mind, knowing all streamed content is fully protected. Find out more.