Interactive Guest Experience Portal
ArtioGuest is Exterity’s brand new hotel middleware portal: the new, fully-customizable portal delivers a seamless and interactive TV and video experience for guests. Built from the ground up, it offers an enhanced and intuitive in-room guest experience. ArtioGuest enables the creation of relevant, customizable interfaces for accessing TV, Video on Demand, information, services and more, on any device.
ArtioGuest Key Features
- TV & VoD Provide guests with live TV channels from multiple regions and a variety of Video on Demand content
- Content sharing from guest device Guests can cast content from their handheld devices to the in-room TV to watch their own content on the big screen
- PMS/PoS integration Integrates with leading property management and point of sale systems to streamline hotel management and improve the guest experience
- Multi-device support Access ArtioGuest from a variety of devices such as mobile phones and tablets
- Fully customizable Design a fully branded portal, using custom fonts, colors and images to create the perfect guest experience
- Intuitive user interface Simple drag-and-drop creation interface makes it fast and easy to put together great-looking guest experience portals
- End-to-end IP solution Seamless integration with Exterity’s leading end-to-end IP video solution, to provide live TV and Video on Demand content around the clock
- System usage reporting Receive detailed system usage analytics on how often TV channels and VoD content are being viewed, as well as other important system usage information.
"We are proud to unveil our new middleware portal, which we will demonstrate at both CABSAT and HTNG Middle East in Dubai in January. Hotel guests have high expectations and are looking for intuitive, easy-to-use in-room technology that is ‘better than home’. The guest experience is continually evolving and improving, with further developments expected this year. We encourage all attendees to visit us at these events to see the role Exterity’s product portfolio will play in driving this change."