Exterity solutions are sold and supported by a global network of specialist channel partners. Our partners have a detailed understanding of their local market, know what works for installations in their region and are fully trained on how to install, configure and use Exterity products. This enables them to confidently recommend and deploy Exterity solutions.
The Streamforce Partner Program is designed to support Exterity’s channel partners. This multi-level channel program provides the Technical, Sales, Marketing and Training support needed to successfully sell Exterity’s IP video solutions and helps partners stay at the cutting edge of IPTV technology. Learn more about the Streamforce Partner Program or find a reseller in your area.
Join today and receive all the support you need to successfully sell and deploy Exterity solutions
Exterity solutions are sold, installed and maintained across the world through an extensive network of technically innovative channel partners, with support from our trusted distribution partners. The StreamForce Partner Program is dedicated to supporting the distributors, resellers and system integrators who make up the channel.
StreamForce members receive all the Technical Support, Marketing tools and Training needed to successfully sell and support Exterity IP video products and solutions.
StreamForce members benefit from Exterity corporate and regional marketing support to boost brand awareness and pull end users towards the Exterity sales channel through vendor request and pre-selection, by generating demand for Exterity IP video solutions.
Members of the Exterity StreamForce program are supported by 24/7 access to comprehensive technical assistance and free technical and sales training to help them stay at the leading edge of ProAV technology and sales strategies.
Key StreamForce Partner Program Benefits
- Revenue generation from selling Exterity IP video solutions
- Revenue generation from selling Exterity AvediaCare support and warranty
- Free access to hands-on basic and advanced technical training
- Free sales and commercial training
- First look product and marketing communications
- Unlimited access to regular live product and technology webinars
- Unlimited access to Partner Hub library of
- Product webinars, manuals, technical specifications, release notes and guides
- Training materials
- Sales and marketing materials
- Named Exterity account manager to provide sales support
- Commercial bid/RFP support from Exterity account manager and solutions consultants
- Commercial support from dedicated distributor
- Discount options on Exterity demo equipment to facilitate selling
Why choose Exterity as a technology partner?
With an Exterity IP video solution, customers can push beyond traditional boundaries of enterprise communication by integrating TV and video into all aspects of their visual communication strategy.
Our adaptive, effective solutions deliver content across all platforms, ensuring that information is shared efficiently while enhancing the user experience.
Exterity systems and products currently form the core TV and video distribution in some of the world’s largest and most recognized companies around the world. The modular nature of Exterity systems allows products to be installed and scaled as necessary to meet the needs of any organization or specific use case. This ensures that all customers, from the largest corporate users to small schools and boutique hotels, can adopt IP video solutions with ease.
- Cost-Effective - Flexible and scalable in design, Exterity solutions are considerably more cost-effective than a separate co-axial network. Offer all the benefits of IP video systems delivery such as unlimited number of end points and no signal degradation.
- Dedication to the Channel - Exterity never sell direct to end users, only through our network of partners and distributors. This dedication to the channel is part of our guarantee to all channel partners.
- Technology Integration - Exterity products integrate with best of breed technologies for room control systems, online streaming, digital signage and more. This equips Exterity partners to offer end users the most complete system possible.
- Open Standards and Modular - Comprehensive when installed end-to-end, Exterity solutions are also modular in design, enabling easier upgrades and maintenance and helps partners customize their end user installations.
- Environment - Exterity solutions consume less power, take up less space in server rooms and require less cooling than PC based systems. This greatly reduces the impact on energy resources and the environment