IP Video & Digital Signage Solutions for Workplace Accommodation
Help staff stay connected to the outside world with 24/7 news, entertainment and video-based training
From offshore oil and gas supply vessels, crew accommodation to remote sites, space and structural integrity are at a premium. Exterity delivers high-quality TV and video throughout a remote facility over existing IP networks, keeping crews connected to the outside world with news and entertainment, internal communications and video-based training.
Features & Benefits
Share company news and information
Ensure staff are kept up to date with your organisation’s latest news.
Provide training on any device
Create an archive of training and safety videos for on-demand viewing.
Create a comfortable environment
Provide entertainment to staff and create a sense of ‘home away from home.
Digital signage in Workplace Accommodation
Exterity ArtioSign’s seamless integration with our IP video solutions enables live TV and video to be quickly incorporated into impactful signage screens that engage, inform and entertain.
- Display facility information in crew accommodation – create a unique, tailored look and feel, integrating corporate branding to promote your brand image.
- Communicate effectively throughout the facility – share live news, video and tailored information simultaneously within branded digital signage screens.
- Entertain crews in in communal areas – provide staff with centrally-managed video entertainment in breakout areas alongside important and relevant information.
Interactive portals in Workplace Accommodation
ArtioView enables the simple creation of interface IPTV portals that offer an enhanced and intuitive in-room viewing experience.
- Entertain employees away from home – enable staff to feel connected and entertained with a rich variety of TV channels and video on demand, Chromecast support and recording capability.
- Train remote staff efficiently – provide on-demand training direct to in-room and communal TVs or personal devices to ensure that staff keep up to date with latest information and on top of their game.