IP Video & Digital Signage Solutions for Higher Education
Communicate more effectively to students, staff and visitors across campus
Deliver a first-class educational experience with Exterity’s IP video and digital signage solutions, from video-based learning and streaming live foreign language TV, to campus-wide digital signage and entertainment in student accommodation.
Features & Benefits
Communicate with students and staff
Deliver relevant information such as university news or menu boards throughout the campus with engaging digital signage screens.
Educate and entertain students
Give students access to educative and entertaining content from the comfort of their rooms while keeping up-to-date with campus news.
Provide a flexible solution
Enable students to access high-quality live streams and recorded videos of lectures from their favourite device.
Digital signage in higher education
Seamless integration with Exterity's IP video solutions enables live TV and video to be quickly incorporated into impactful signage screens that engage, inform and entertain.
- Share relevant Information - make useful information easily accessible by integrating student news and campus info in libraries, cafeterias, and hallways.
- Create revenue generation opportunities - add sponsored content and approved on-campus advertising to signage screens.
- Ensure staff and students’ safety - communicate emergency messaging quickly across campus by instantly overriding the displayed channel or signage.
Interactive IPTV portals in higher education
ArtioView enables student to access relevant and informative content from their preferred device or their student accommodation.
- Create a home-away-from-home on campus - ensure student accommodation and common areas meet the highest standards with an unlimited number of educative and entertainment channels.
- Provide flexible solutions - enable students to access lecture content from their mobile devices, PCs or TV screens.
- Create on-demand content - package entire programmes or excerpts for course and study use via on-demand playback.