IP Video & Digital Signage Solutions for Healthcare
Make patient care more comfortable with live TV and on-demand video, delivered directly to the bedside
Exterity enables healthcare providers to communicate, inform and entertain patients in their care through the delivery of live TV and movies direct to bedsides, wards and public areas. Through the creation of bespoke services, patients also have interactive access to facility information, telephony, internet access and hospital radio. Video-based staff training and development can also be provided and managed from a single central location.
Features & Benefits
Make your patients’ stay more enjoyable
Deliver live TV and Video on Demand direct to the patient’s bedside, wards and public areas.
Provide relevant information
Supply patient and visitor information and announcements in public areas with digital signage.
Improve patient wellbeing
Give patients the ability to order additional services, such as personalised menus or a therapeutic massage, directly from their bedside or in-room TV.
Digital signage in Healthcare
Exterity ArtioSign’s seamless integration with our IP video solutions enables live TV and video to be quickly incorporated into impactful digital signage screens that engage, inform and entertain.
- Communicate with staff and patients – show menus, hospital maps, pre and post op information, wayfinding and more within branded signage screens.
- Effectively share relevant information – simplify administration and communications, enabling staff to concentrate on their patients.
- Enhance your image – make your hospital stand out from the rest by integrating live TV and videos with digital signage.
Interactive portals in Healthcare
ArtioGuest enables the simple creation of IPTV portals that offer an enhanced and intuitive experience, enabling patients to feel more at home
- Entertain patients during their stay – provide direct access to live TV and movies to help them while away the hours.
- Improve patient wellbeing – enable guests to access additional services such as meal ordering, physio, activities, and more from their bedside TV.
- Create a home away from home – let patients watch TV from their mobile device, or cast content from their personal device to the screen.