IP Video & Digital Signage Solutions for Government
Deliver, monitor and manage secure, live TV and video content around local and central government offices
Government institutions use Exterity’s secure IP video and digital signage solutions to enable visitors and employees to stay on top of global affairs and local information, with access to 24/7 TV, live events and video on-demand in any location.
Features & Benefits
Keep track of local and global affairs 24/7
Stream newsfeeds and event coverage in real-time, delivering live TV and video to desktops, communal area screens and mobile devices.
Securely deliver internal content
Share internal video communications with staff in multiple locations with end-to-end content protection.
Deliver encrypted content
Ensure the encrypted delivery of premium content along with secure user access and device controls, with built-in hardware security features.
Digital signage in Government
Seamless integration with Exterity's IP video solutions enables live TV and video to be quickly incorporated into impactful signage screens that engage, inform and entertain.
- Share relevant information - communicate live news, video and tailored information simultaneously within branded digital signage screens.
- Engage your employees - provide staff with centrally-managed video entertainment in breakout areas alongside targeted internal communications.
- Enhance your image - reinforce your local government image by creating fully customised, branded digital signage screens in public-facing areas.
IPTV in Government
IPTV middleware enables the simple creation of tailored interfaces for an enhanced viewing experience on any device.
- Efficiently train staff - disseminate video-based training more efficiently by archiving learning materials for on-demand playback on any device.
- Deliver live content to remote locations - stream footage of overseas activities to central government and military command.
- Efficiently engage with remote employees - keep remote staff connected, informed and trained with live and recorded video distributed across secure networks.