IP Video, Guest Experience & Digital Signage Solutions for Cruise
Deliver a memorable experience for cruise passengers
Exterity cruise solutions, distributed by our specialist division, Accommtec, are used worldwide to excite repeat passengers, attract new ones and create memorable experiences by delivering a premium cabin TV and digital signage service. Thanks to eye-catching signage screens, guests can review daily event schedule, destination details, browse restaurant menus and find wayfinding information throughout the ship.
Once in their cabin, a fully personalised and interactive portal enables them to book on-board activities and excursions, request towels and even access their own mailbox, and much more through the comfort of their in-cabin TV.
Features & Benefits
Entertain with an interactive in-cabin experience
Create branded portals that enable passengers to access TV and VoD as well as on-board services, ship and destination information, providing extensive revenue-generation opportunities.
Engage passengers with dynamic digital signage
Easily update and manage screen content on-the-go and display constantly updating information, such as destination details, excursions, itineraries and more throughout the ship.
Manage your complete solution from a central location
Manage your IP video system and quickly update key Exterity end points, as well as non-Exterity devices such as Smart TVs, by simply dragging portals or signage campaigns onto the device or group of devices of your choice.
Interactive portals in Cruise
With its drag-and drop interface, ArtioGuest enables the simple creation of branded portals that offer an enhanced and intuitive in-cabin experience.
- Make your guests feel special - personalise the type of portal guests will see based on their loyalty membership level, type of room or special occasion, ensuring they enjoy a unique and fully customised experience.
- Drive additional revenue - seamless integration with passenger management systems enables guests to order room service, purchase movies, book excursions and more.
- Enhance your image - create portals that perfectly reflect and enrich your brand image while delivering a comfortable and ultra-convenient guest experience.
Digital signage in Cruise
Digital signage is an efficient tool for cruise operators who want to communicate with passengers and staff in an engaging way.
- Update signage on the move – instantly change what is being displayed on screen using a remote control, or schedule campaigns in advance, ensuring the right message reaches passengers or staff at the right time in the right place.
- Provide wayfinding information - display maps and deck plans in public areas to ensure crew members and passengers can find their way safely around the ship.
- Generate additional revenue on board - maximise revenues by incorporating advertising into signage and promote events, restaurants, spa, activities and on-shore excursions on display screens throughout the ship.