IP Video, Guest Experience & Digital Signage Solutions for Cruise
Deliver a memorable experience for cruise passengers with the very latest in on-board entertainment and information services
Exterity cruise solutions are used worldwide to excite repeat passengers, attract new ones and create memorable experiences by delivering a premium cabin TV and digital signage service. Thanks to eye-catching signage screens, guests can review daily event schedule, destination details, browse restaurant menus and find wayfinding information throughout the ship.
Once in their cabin, a fully personalised and interactive IPTV portal enables them to book on-board activities and excursions, request towels and even access their own mailbox, and much more through the convenience of their in-cabin TV.
Partnering with world-class, global hospitality technology brands and working in collaboration with local experts, we focus on the successful delivery of innovative, integrated guest entertainment and information solutions, including IP video, digital signage, high-speed internet access, Wi-Fi and Property Management Systems.
From your initial consultation to ongoing 24/7/365 technical support and after-sales care, you can count on Exterity to deliver customer service excellence. And with more than 30,000 cabins equipped and dedicated cruise deployment experts, we are well positioned to advise, source and deliver the very best cruise infotainment technology solutions.
Features & Benefits
Entertain with an interactive in-cabin experience
Create branded portals that enable passengers to access TV and VoD as well as on-board services, ship and destination information, providing extensive revenue-generation opportunities.
Engage passengers with dynamic digital signage
Easily update and manage screen content on-the-go and display constantly updating information, such as destination details, excursions, itineraries and more throughout the ship.
Manage your complete solution from a central location
Manage your IP video system and quickly update key Exterity end points, as well as non-Exterity devices such as Smart TVs, by simply dragging portals or signage campaigns onto the device or group of devices of your choice.
Interactive IPTV portals in Cruise
With its drag-and drop interface, ArtioView enables the simple creation of branded IPTV portals that offer an enhanced and intuitive in-cabin experience.
- Make your guests feel special - personalise the type of portal guests will see based on their loyalty membership level, type of room or special occasion, ensuring they enjoy a unique and fully customised experience.
- Drive additional revenue - seamless integration with passenger management systems enables guests to order room service, purchase movies, book excursions and more.
- Enhance your image - create portals that perfectly reflect and enrich your brand image while delivering a comfortable and ultra-convenient guest experience.
- Ensure passenger safety - override in-cabin TV displays with emergency alerts and instructions.
Digital signage in Cruise
Digital signage is an efficient tool for cruise operators who want to communicate with passengers and staff in an engaging way.
- Update signage on the move – instantly change what is being displayed on screen using a remote control, or schedule campaigns in advance, ensuring the right message reaches passengers or staff at the right time in the right place.
- Provide wayfinding information - display maps and deck plans in public areas to ensure crew members and passengers can find their way safely around the ship.
- Generate additional revenue on board - maximise revenues by incorporating advertising into signage and promote events, restaurants, spa, activities and on-shore excursions on display screens throughout the ship.
- Ensure passenger safety - instantly override public signage displays with emergency alerts and instructions.