IP Video & Digital Signage Solutions for Broadcast & Media
Deliver, monitor and manage live TV and video content around broadcasters' corporate offices, studios and editing suites
Broadcasters, content providers and media agencies around the world use Exterity IP video and digital signage solutions to distribute video around corporate facilities, television studios and editing suites, enabling staff to watch breaking news and monitor channel output across a wide range of devices.
Features & Benefits
Distribute live feeds for channel monitoring
Distribute live feeds from broadcast-quality cameras and deliver them to individual employee desktops, mobile devices or around studios and production galleries.
IPTV and Digital Signage in One
Showcase media agency work and promotional content with combined IP video and digital signage in public areas.
IPTV in Broadcast & Media
Exterity’s IP Video solutions enable broadcasters to take live TV channels and deliver them to individual employee desktops, mobile devices and communal area screens around their organisation.
- Distribute live feeds from broadcast-quality cameras around studios and production galleries for channel monitoring, so that media staff can track breaking news and monitor their own and competitor output.
- Multiple feeds can also be monitored simultaneously, enabling staff to see the whole content picture on one screen.
- Provide a bridge between IPTV and SDI environments with our range of Encoders and Media players.
- Continuously record TV channels for viewing on-demand and repurposing content.
- Centrally create, manage and control TV channels and video content up to 4K from one place.
Digital signage in Broadcast & Media
Seamless integration with Exterity's IP video solutions enables live TV and video to be quickly incorporated into impactful signage screens that engage, inform and entertain staff and visitors alike.
- Enhance your image - create a unique, tailored look and feel, integrating corporate branding to promote your brand image.
- Showcase show-reels and media productions in reception and public areas.
- Share relevant Information - communicate live news, video and tailored information simultaneously within branded digital signage screens.
- Engage your employees – provide staff with centrally-managed video entertainment in breakout areas alongside relevant information.
Interactive portals in Broadcast & Media
Exterity’s middleware enables the simple creation of tailored interfaces for an enhanced viewing experience on any device.
- Enable staff to work more efficiently - deliver live TV channels to individual employee desktops and mobile devices so media staff can track breaking news and monitor their own and competitor output.
- Reinforce your brand image by creating fully customised, branded TV/video channel viewing interfaces.
- Communicate effectively with remote employees - keep remote staff trained and informed with live and recorded video distributed across secure networks.