We have a range of graduate opportunites available at Exterity and we have extended our closing date for the following roles:
Graduate Embedded Software Engineer
If you have recently graduated with a technical degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics or a related discipline, and are looking for your first job since graduating, then we want to speak to you!
About the Role
We are looking for graduates or interns with any of these skills:
- Linux: Kernel API and drivers
- C Coding
- Yocto embedded Linux build system
- TCP/IP networking
- MPEG video
Your code will be used by professional AV system administrators and embedded in end user products used by consumers like you.
If you want to be involved in the next generation of our IPTV products, then get in touch with us.
What we offer
In addition to working with leading edge technologies and being part of a talented and collaborative team you will you will also benefit from:
- Learning and development – working in small teams of around 5 people you will work be working on commercial projects, creating endless opportunities for you to learn and grow your software knowledge and experience.
- Career development – our growing Company creates opportunities for each member of our team, so there’s plenty of potential for development.
- Share in our success – Your efforts will be rewarded, check out exterity.com/graduates/what-we-offer-graduates.
Our engineering teams develop and build applications that span our range of IPTV products, from head end through to set top box and server, building a coherent and comprehensive technology stack. We call it create, play, control.
Exterity are recruiting an Embedded Software Graduate to develop our next generation of products and applications, delivering high quality TV and video over enterprise IP networks. The scope of possibilities is endless as the team are constantly developing new ideas and products.
How To Apply
Exterity is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from anyone who considers themselves suitably qualified or experienced.
Exterity Recruitment Process
For more information on this, please download the Exterity Recruitment Process Map.