The global leader brings its end-to-end product portfolio to Cairo ICT, Infocomm MEA and CABSAT
Dubai, 28 November 2017 – Exterity today announced that it will showcase its end-to-end product portfolio at multiple events across the Middle East, including Cairo ICT (3-6 December 2017 on the Egyptian Micro Solutions (EMS) stand, Egypt Expo Center, Al Moshir Tantawy Axis, New Cairo, Egypt), Infocomm MEA (5-7 December 2017 on the Advanced Technical Solutions (ATS) stand #C5-17, Dubai Trade Centre, UAE) and CABSAT (stand # 14-16 January 2018 Dubai Trade Center, UAE).
One of the leading providers of IPTV and digital signage solutions in the Middle East, Exterity has a long-standing tradition of providing best of breed, robust and future-proofed technology.. Working closely with partners including Advanced Technical Solutions (ATS), Egyptian Micro Solutions (EMS) and more, Exterity offers integrated IP-based solutions for organisations of all sizes, across a range of industries.
The Exterity product portfolio ‘on tour’ will include a first look at Exterity’s new middleware portal. The application will focus initially on the highly innovative hospitality market. Built from the ground up, the new portal will provide an enhanced and intuitive in-room guest experience.
Other Exterity highlights at the events include:
- Updated ArtioSign Digital Signage, demonstrating the latest enhancements to Exterity’s easy-to-use and powerful digital signage plus IPTV in one solution:
- New screen elements: ability to incorporate third-party data and HTML web pages, as well as weather information for multiple days and locations, and inclusion of live Twitter feeds within signage layouts
- Enhanced user permissions, enabling organisations to manage access to specific ArtioSign functionality;
- Ability to deliver signage content direct to Samsung and LG large format displays (LFDs).
- High availability support - in unreliable network envionments, such as a WAN, “high availability” of ArtioSign means that if connectivity to the network from the primary AvediaServer is lost, ArtioSign content delivery is maintained via a secondary server
- New AvediaPlayer Media Players: the powerful and ultra-reliable new AvediaPlayer m9305 Media Player comes with 32GB of storage, enabling organisations to deliver media-rich digital signage campaigns with multiple videos and high-resolution images. The m9325 Wi-Fi also enables IPTV and digital signage content to be delivered wirelessly.
“The Middle East is evolving at an unprecedented pace, as world-class events such as the World Expo in Dubai in 2020 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022 quickly emerge on the horizon. From hotels deploying new technology for in-room entertainment, to airports modernising their information centres and venues deploying integrated IPTV and digital signage solutions to maximise the visibility of their on-site promotions – this is a period of enormous transformation,” said Eleuterio Fernandes, Sales Director Middle East, Africa and India at Exterity.
“Exterity has been present in this market for years, and has consistently offered best of breed technologies that cater to today’s and tomorrow’s requirements. Visitors to the various shows we will be attending in the Middle East will be able to learn how to use our systems easily, even for non technical people – which is set to become a game changer for the region as it continues to mature.”
Exterity provides solutions to customers in the hospitality, corporate & finance, education, healthcare, oil & gas and venues & stadiums industries. Notable Middle East users of its solutions include Anantara Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Dusit Thani, Erbil International Hotel, Golden Tulip, Jumeirah Group, Mercure Hotels, Millennium Hotels, and Six Senses; Abu Dhabi Airport, Dubai Airports, Etihad Airways, Hamad International Airport in QATAR, QATAR Airways; broadcaster OSN; University Arab Emirates University, Zayed University; Hazza bin Zayed Stadium, King Abdullah Sports City; and many more.