What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or another device when you visit any website.
How do cookies work?
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. All information is statistical data and will not in any way personally identify you.
Cookies are used to make the website work better, as well as to provide information on how the site is used:
- We may use IP address tracking technology to analyse data about website traffic to help us provide you with more relevant content and a better service.
- Performance Cookies: We use Google Analytics to analyse how website users interact with our website and what web pages they have visited. This statistical data allows us to make improvements to our website.
- To understand and improve upon how our customers and partners are engaging with our email communications, we may use analytics tools to allow us to analyse open and click rates. Using cookies in our emails allows us to better understand how many people have opened (through a web beacon) and clicked a hyperlink. We may also track landing pages and which pages on the website you have visited linking back from our emails.
- Third Party Cookies: Our website may set third party cookies on pages where a third-party link is included. The third-party website may set cookies separately to the Exterity website you are on – these may include linking to social networking sites such as Twitter and LinkedIn or sending a message to our Technical Support Team via Zendesk
- Videos on our website are embedded by third party websites such as Vimeo and YouTube who may set several cookies onto the page. These cookies are used to analyse statistics such as the number of viewers which will help us provide more relevant content.
- Security cookies are placed on our website to protect unauthorised access to user’s data.
Cookies currently used on this site include:
Used to distinguish users by our analytics provider Google Analytics so that we can see how people are using our site
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to distinguish users by our analytics provider Google Analytics so that we can see how people are using our site||24 hours|
|Google Analytics||_gat_UA-*||Used to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||10 mins|
|Google Maps||SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF||Used by Google Maps to identify you for location-based actions||10 years|
|Pardot||visitor_id*||Used to track your usage of our site by our CRM System||10 years|
|Pardot||visitor_id*_hash||Used to track your usage of our site by our CRM System||10 years|
|Our Website||cookieconsent_status||Used to remember your cookie storage preferences||24 hours|
|Our Website||joomla_user_state||Used to allow you to be logged into our site||Session-based|
You can also adjust the internet browser settings on your computer to reject all or some cookies if you feel this is appropriate. However, it is important to understand that if you decide to block all cookies this may affect your ability to access all or parts of our site.
You can also manually remove previously stored cookies at any time, but you will be asked to accept cookies again via the cookie notification bar when you visit the website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Updated: Mai 24th 2018