Join the team
About the Role
Is your head in the cloud? Do you want to be part of the team to expand Exterity’s footprint in the cloud creating SaaS AV products? We are looking for a Software Engineer - Cloud. This role covers a range of our products, from simple AV control of remote devices, to analytics and insights for our customers to learn about their customers behaviour whilst using our devices and solutions. Working in an agile environment, daily scrums with team members will discuss work done and work to do. You will liaise with the Product Management team daily to discuss the current and future direction of the SaaS products and contribute to three amigo sessions where roadmap items will be defined and expanded as they filter down to engineering. Fridays are meeting free! This will give you a full day without distractions! Our QA team are embedded with you and will join you as you define, implement and refine each new feature to completion.
You will have experience in creating SaaS products in an AWS environment.
- You consider yourself a coder and are proficient in one or more of the following languages:
- AWS environment, IAM, EC2, S3
- AWS CLI to create and manage S3 buckets and EC2 instances
- Serverless computing environments such as, Lambda, AWS glue
- AWS based database systems Redshift/Athena/EMR (Spark-Hive-Presto)
- An understanding of CI methodology and tools
- Cloud security including data in transit and at rest
- Cloud best practise and cost awareness
- Have a working knowledge of Rick and Morty/Austin Powers/Overwatch
Experience with tools such as:
- Your Brain
Exterity is a market leading provider of IP video, digital signage and guest experience technologies that helps organisations to harness the power of video to engage, inform and entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable you to capture TV/video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via your existing network. From corporate, finance and hospitality, to stadiums, education, remote facilities and more, Exterity has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
How to Apply
Exterity is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role. To apply please send your CV and cover letter with an indication of your salary expectations to [email protected]