Dallas – May 31, 2017 – Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced that it will showcase new enhancements to its complete end-to-end product portfolio at InfoComm 2017 (booth 861) in Orlando from June 14 – 16, 2017.
The latest product additions include:
- ArtioSign® : The latest version of ArtioSign digital signage application on AvediaServer includes the following major enhancements:
- New screen elements: ability to integrate third-party data and display HTML webpages; display weather information for multiple days and locations;
- Enhanced user permissions enable organizations to restrict and manage access to specific ArtioSign functionality;
- Additional productivity and creation tools such as mute video and remote control channel change capabilities;
- Ability to deliver signage content direct to Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSP) displays;
- AvediaPlayer™ m9325 & AvediaPlayer m9325 Wi-Fi media players: Debuting at InfoComm, the new Exterity media players enable organizations to play back HD video in resolutions up to 1080p60. Their large, built-in content storage capacity means users can deliver media-rich digital signage campaigns with multiple videos and high-resolution images. Two Ethernet ports allow for add-on services such as voice and data, via a single device for lower capital and operating costs. The AvediaPlayer m9325 Wi-Fi enables IPTV and Digital Signage content to be delivered wirelessly.
- AvediaPlayer r93xx Receivers: To enhance the connection of any screen to an existing IP network for the delivery of live or recorded video streams, the latest r93xx Receivers are equipped with a new and faster HTML5 browser used for AV mode user interface, ArtioPortal® and ArtioSign. The additional support for Samsung LYNK Digital Rights Management (DRM) content protection, when combined with the AvediaStream g4415-LK TVgateway, provides an end-to-end encrypted solution.
- AvediaStream® e373x HDMI Encoders: The newly refreshed Exterity Encoder range enables users to deliver high-quality video streams up to 1080p60 and legally stream premium content from satellite set-top boxes to up to 1000 end points with HDCP Professional content protection.
- AvediaServer® c1510-50 hardware platform: Designed for mid-sized installations, the new AvediaServer c1510-50 supports up to 50 ArtioSign or 50 ArtioPortal endpoints, or a combination of both to a total maximum of 50 endpoints.
Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity, commented on what he expects to see trending at InfoComm: “4K, content protection and integration with digital signage are all crucial trends that the market is focusing on – so we have been heavily focused on enabling these new services to be integrated seamlessly with our IPTV and digital signage portfolio. Visitors to our stand at InfoComm will be able to see first-hand how Exterity is evolving to support these buoyant markets, and how users can maximize the impact of their communications with integrated IP video and digital signage.”