Exterity to unveil latest innovations and IP video product portfolio at InfoComm, Las Vegas.
Atlanta, 12th May 2016 – Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IP video technologies for the secure distribution of live, on-demand and recorded video over IP, today announced that it will showcase its complete enterprise IP video product portfolio at InfoComm Show
(Booth N2839) in Las Vegas from June 8-10, 2016. The latest enhancements to the Exterity product portfolio to make their debut at InfoComm include:
- 4K – extended support across the Exterity product portfolio
- Mobile video compatibility – support a growing BYOD culture with the ability to extend the reach of IP video to mobiles and tablets
- ArtioSign® –additions to Exterity’s integrated digital signage and IP video platform functionality
- ArtioPortal® – the latest version of the AvediaServer® middleware platform extends the ability to create a tailored viewing interface for TV, Video on Demand, and interactive services across a broader range of devices, including SmartTVs, smartphones and tablets
- SmartTV integration – additional support for leading providers of SmartTVs, including Samsung, Philips and LG
Commenting on the innovations to be unveiled at Infocomm, Exterity CEO Colin Farquhar explained: "Our solutions are flexible, robust and future-proofed to help organizations best leverage video to deliver high-quality content to the right audience on the right screen at the right time, regardless of network, so we’re looking forward to demonstrating this at InfoComm."
Exterity systems are used in a wide range of market verticals, from corporate & finance through to education, stadiums, the broadcast & media industry and House of Worship, to make high-quality video content consistently available across their premises and beyond, giving staff, visitors, guests and other key audiences the flexibility of how and where they view the content.
“There is a very hungry market for high-quality AV technology in the United States,” added JD Jones, VP Americas at Exterity. “Organizations and end users are no longer asking themselves ‘if’ they need video anymore, but more how best to use it. This is why we are continually developing our product portfolio to ensure that we offer the most flexible, robust and cost-effective solutions on the market. In a region spanning a whole continent, being able to facilitate communications across a large number of locations and devices is a prerequisite, and it is becoming easier than ever with the new functionality in our portfolio. We are looking forward to showing visitors to the Exterity booth at InfoComm how they can maximize the impact of IP video and digital signage with readily available solutions that cater to the varied requirements of our customers across multiple industries.”