Exterity Showcases Integrated IP Video and Digital Signage Innovations at 2017 Keno Australasian Hospitality & Gaming Expo
The leading provider of IP video and digital signage will showcase how RSLs, Leagues Clubs, pubs and clubs can create unique and entertaining experiences for members and visitors.
Edinburgh, March 14, 2017 - Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced that it will demonstrate its complete market-leading, end-to-end technology and solutions portfolio at the 2017 Keno Australasian Hospitality & Gaming (AHG) Expo on March 29-30 in Brisbane.
At the AHG Expo, in partnership with Midwich Australia, Exterity will demonstrate how a variety of venues – including Returned and Services Leagues (RSLs), Leagues Clubs, pubs and clubs – can enhance their entertainment services by harnessing the power of TV, video and digital signage to entertain and engage with club members and visitors. Exterity provides the hospitality and leisure industry with future-proofed and built-to-last systems that enable best-in-class entertainment experiences that supply an unlimited number of high-definition channels with stunning picture quality to any number of screens and devices.
Visitors to AHG Expo will be able to experience and find out more about the following features and benefits from Exterity’s integrated IP video and digital signage solutions:
- The delivery of free-to-air, Foxtel, premium sports, Keno and promotional content to any display, Smart TV or mobile device regardless of location
- ArtioSign digital signage, full integrated with the Exterity’s IP video system, that informs members of upcoming events, news and other informative and entertaining content, as well as display menus and advertising to maximise club revenue generation
- On-demand video content to members on their devices of choice within the club and adjacent accommodation areas
- Flexible, customised branding options for TV interfaces that can vary across different venue areas on any screen
- Separate audio streams that can be targeted to any zone to deliver any combination of sound and video
- Built-in, end-to-end content protection to safeguard in-house TV and video content
- Easy-to-use and centralised management controls that enable venues to seamlessly regulate the Exterity system from any location on their networks
- Ethernet-powered installation that saves on cabling costs and power points
“Connectivity plays a crucial role in enabling venues to deliver fresh, relevant, informative and entertaining content to their members and visitors, who expect the most advanced, high-quality content around the venue and on personal devices,” said Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity. “Our solutions support the leading hospitality and entertainment operators and venues on the market. We look forward to showcasing our capabilities at AHG Expo, alongside our distribution partner, Midwich Australia – a prominent arena to further engage with the Australasian leisure industry to unify communications through the power of video and digital signage.”
Exterity customers in the hospitality and venues industry in Australia include Revesby Workers, Mounties and Canterbury Leagues, Canberra Stadium and the Sydney Opera House.
To schedule a meeting with Exterity, click here.