21-22 September 2016, Louisville, Kentucky
Exterity, a leading provider of enterprise IP video and digital signage technologies for the secure distribution of live, on-demand and recorded video over IP, today announced that it will demonstrate how its integrated solutions can enable houses of worship to increase the reach and appeal of their services and activities at Worship Facilities Conference and Expo (Kentucky Exposition Center, Louisville, KY; 21-22 September 2016).
Participating in WfX for the first time, the Exterity product portfolio on demonstration will include:
- Secure IP video distribution – delivering a dynamic mix of high-quality video content throughout house of worship facilities
- Mobile video compatibility – supporting a growing mobile culture with the ability to extend the reach of IP video to smartphones and tablets
- ArtioSign® –introducing Exterity’s digital signage solution, integrated into its IP video platform
- ArtioPortal® – Exterity’s middleware platform for creating tailored viewing interfaces for a house of worship to display branded TV, Video on Demand, and interactive services channels across a broad range of devices, including SmartTVs, mobiles and tablets
- SmartTV integration – extensive support for leading providers of SmartTVs, including Samsung, Philips and LG
Exterity IP video solutions deliver high-quality video content to help houses of worship enhance their practices and activities – to enable the delivery of services, reach remote parishioners, connect with other worship facilities regardless of location and facilitate hosted community events, among other purposes. Built-in as standard, Exterity’s digital signage application combines TV and video with live news updates, graphics and targeted messages to strengthen the facility’s overall communications strategy. Exterity solutions can support large volumes of content and receiving devices without compromising system performance or availability, and facilitate the delivery of content over LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, the internet or a Content Delivery Network to any device over any network.
Note to Media: To request a briefing with Exterity, please get in touch with Lauren Alboini, Platform PR