21-22 September 2016, Mercedes-Benz World, Weybridge, Surrey
Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IP video technologies, today announced that it will demonstrate its integrated enterprise IPTV and digital signage product portfolio at Technology Exposed 2016 (Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge, Surrey, 21-22 September 2016).
The Exterity product portfolio on show will include:
- Mobile video compatibility – how to support a growing BYOD culture with the ability to extend the reach of IP video to mobiles and tablets
- ArtioSign® – latest additions to Exterity’s integrated digital signage and IP video platform functionality
- ArtioPortal® – updates to the powerful middleware platform add new functionality for creating a tailored viewing interface for TV, Video on Demand and interactive services across a broad range of devices, including SmartTVs, smartphones and tablets
- 4K – extended support across the Exterity product portfolio
- SmartTV integration – additional support for leading providers of SmartTVs, including Samsung, Philips and LG
Exterity enables organizations to deliver high quality video content over the corporate LAN and beyond via WAN, Wi-Fi, the internet or Content Delivery Network to any device over any network. Exterity has recently become the primary provider of IP video solutions for UEFA Euro 2016, transforming the match day experience for over 1 million football fans. Exterity has a global presence with customers in multiple sectors including corporate & finance, education, stadiums & venues, broadcast & media, hospitality and more. Exterity customers include BBC, The Open, City University London, the NHS, Reuters and Sanofi.
Note to Media: To request a briefing with Exterity, please get in touch with Lauren Alboini, Platform PR,