Now the dust has settled on ISE 2019, we can reflect on a fantastic show and hear from our international staff and partners including Sony, COMM-TEC and Global Access on why ISE is important, and the products we showcased this year at the show.
Exterity recaps its most successful ISE to date
Exterity on linkup with Intel and combining IPTV and digital signage
Exterity showcases expanded product range and partnerships at ISE 2019
We showcased a number of our latest products and solutions at ISE 2019 which include:
- NDI support: The AvediaStream Transcoder platform now integrates with NDI (Network Device Interface) systems. This enables Exterity customers to easily distribute production-quality video from their NDI production environments to all screens in their Exterity IP video system.
- SRT support: SRT enables Exterity customers to deliver live video, such as training sessions, between remote locations over the internet, without the need for costly dedicated delivery networks.
- ArtioSign: Exterity’s powerful yet intuitive digital signage solution enables organisations to deliver dynamic signage to any display, incorporating video up to 4K.
- ArtioGuest: launched in 2018, ArtioGuest delivers a seamless, interactive TV and video experience for hospitality guests on any device. The easy-to-use middleware responds to increasing demand from hotel guests looking for intuitive, in-room technology that is ‘better than home’.
- AvediaPlayer 4K Media Player: The final piece of the 4K puzzle that enables a complete end-to-end, all-Exterity 4K workflow.
Exterity Strengthens Samsung Partnership with Samsung Lynk Reach® Integration
Exterity TVgateways now integrate seamlessly with Samsung LYNK REACH® hospitality middleware. The REACH platform now ingests Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) data directly from Exterity TVgateways, enhancing the information available to hotel guests through their Samsung in-room SmartTV.