Exterity opens new US office and announces key appointments as it ramps up to keep pace with surging American momentum
New Jersey, June 10, 2019
We announce today that we have moved to a new expanded US headquarters in New Jersey to help it keep pace with rapid growth in the American marketplace. The company’s US revenue soared by 33% in 2018 over 2017, with 30%-plus growth projected for 2019. The company has also bolstered its staff recently with key sales appointments that better position it to meet increasing US demand.
Opening this new office, along with having great people in the right positions, better equips us to stay close to our US customers and meet the tremendous boost in demand we are seeing on the ground, particularly across Corporate sector – as well as Education and Stadiums and Venues.
The opening of the new office in Hackensack, New Jersey follows the recent hire of Emily Parker as Sales Manager - Americas, which in turn comes on the heels of the promotion of Steven Forrest to Sales Director - Americas. Parker joins from Exterity's US distribution partner, JB&A and brings extensive experience in AV sales and engineering as well as in-depth channel knowledge. Forrest stepped up from Sales Manager after also holding marketing and business development roles in a 12-year career at Exterity.
The new office also includes demo facilities and will provide a base for Exterity’s US Technical Support Analyst, further helping the company to more easily address the particular needs of partners and customers in the Americas as its presence in the region grows.
Exterity has always listened to specific US market requirements. For example, we have just released the new AvediaStream g4448 Gateway, designed with the US market in mind. It enables organizations to benefit from lower cost DTV channel onboarding without the need for a cable provider for all channels – allowing users tune to channels such as ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS and PBS with a single blade.
The Exterity team works closely with JB&A, its US distribution partner, and will be attending its pre-InfoComm event June 11, the day before the industry exhibition opens in Orlando, Florida.
At InfoComm (June 12-14 Booth 4855 Orange County Convention Center), we are showcasing our largest ever portfolio of high-quality, secure end-to-end IP video and digital signage solutions, including:
- ArtioSign®: The powerful and intuitive digital signage solution, which seamlessly integrates with Exterity's IP video solutions
- New AvediaStream Gateway: Designed for the delivery of local, over-the-air, TV channels from an antenna into the IP video workflow
- NDI support on AvediaStream Transcoders: New built-in support for Network Device Interface (NDI) environment allows easy distribution of production-quality live video
- SRT support on AvediaStream Gateway: Built-in support for SRT (Secure Reliable Transport) enables secure, seamless delivery of high-quality live streams
- ArtioGuest®: New hotel middleware portal, offering a fully customizable interface that delivers a seamless and interactive experience for guests
Strengthening our position in the US underlines our commitment to continually supporting and developing hardware and software solutions that are tailored for that market. Enhancements such as support for NDI and SRT are key to our ongoing strategy of providing the flexibility our customers’ need to meet ongoing demands for higher-quality, reliable and secure video distribution.