Exterity will be demonstrating its latest IP video innovations at Connect Expo, Melbourne.
Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IP video technologies for the secure distribution of live, on-demand and recorded video over IP, will demonstrate its latest IP video innovations at Connect Expo, Melbourne on 19-20 April.
Demonstrations will include:
- Mobile video compatibility – the ability to extend the reach of IP video to mobiles and tablets
- ArtioSign – an integrateddigital signage and IP video platform, enabling businesses to stream TV and video alongside live news updates and tailored messages to strengthen their communications
- ArtioPortal – the latest version of the AvediaServer middleware platform offers viewers a tailored viewing interface for TV, Video on Demand, radio and interactive services across multiple devices, including SmartTVs, smartphones and tablets
- Industry-specific features – solutions tailored to corporate & finance, stafiums & venues, education, hospitality and healthcare sectors among others
- SmartTV integration – the ability for content to be delivered without the need for a set-top box, integrating with Samsung, Philips and LG SmartTV
With Exterity enterprise IP video solutions, a wide range of high-quality content can be distributed by organisations over the corporate LAN and beyond via WAN, Wi-Fi, the Internet or a Content Delivery Network to many environment with customizable branding options and central management access, extending media distribution to any device connected over any network.
(T) +44 (0)20 7486 4900.