The company will demonstrate how education establishments can better communicate and provide tailored, high quality educative and entertaining content to students and staff
Edinburgh/Florida, 19 January 2017. Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, will demonstrate its full end-to-end product portfolio that can help education establishments communicate more effectively to students, staff and visitors. In order to continue providing advanced integrated IP video and digital signage solutions, Exterity has extended its product portfolio with:
- ArtioSign® Digital Signage: The intuitive and powerful digital signage solution has been extended with new scheduling and management features, seamlessly integrated with IP video.
- AvediaStream® 4K Encoder: As 4K becomes increasingly important across more industry applications, Exterity’s end-to-end 4K solution provides integrators and end users with an easier way to manage the distribution of ultra high definition (UHD) content.
- Content protection: HDCP is the international standard in content protection and Exterity is the first IP video manufacturer to offer the latest HDCP Professional technology in its AvediaStream Encoders. Customers deploying Exterity IP video systems can confidently stream high-value content to a greater number of end points, reassured that their solution meets the increasingly stringent content protection demands of content owners, and protects
- video from illegal copying and distribution.
- ArtioPortal® mobile video support: Exterity’s fully integrated mobile solution makes it easier for all types of educational facilities to deliver high-quality TV and video to mobile devices.
Educational institutions utilize Exterity systems to communicate to students, staff and visitors across campus. Exterity’s IP video and digital signage solutions can distribute a wide range of content that greatly enhances campus communications, and in turn, the student experience. Live TV and video, morning announcements, emergency messaging, interactive menu boards, digital signage to promote information feeds and upcoming events, graduation ceremonies, sports games and much more can be delivered to school districts, in classrooms, across campuses, in student accommodation and on connected devices with customizable branding options and central management access.
Exterity has partnered with a number of top-tier US districts like Parkland School District and Township High School District 214, as well as global higher education institutions like University College London, City University London, University of Surrey, University of Aberdeen and City of Glasgow College.
FETC takes place at the Orange County Convention Center, Florida from Tuesday, January 24 - Friday, January 27, 2017. Exterity is exhibiting with partner Camcor on Booth 2054.