Edinburgh – 4 September 2017 – Exterity today announced that it will showcase its complete end-to-end product portfolio with partner EIS Techinfra Solutions at Infocomm India (booth C50) in Mumbai from 26 – 28 September 2017.
Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity, said: “Video lies at the heart of communications across a range of industries, including corporate & finance, education and hospitality, and the growing number of businesses in India using IP video to communicate, educate and entertain employees and customers have transformed the region into one of the fastest growing AV markets in the world. Through our partnership with EIS Techinfra Solutions, we have been increasing our activity in the region. At Infocomm India, we will show visitors how to maximise the impact of their unified communications with integrated IP video and digital signage technology.”
Exterity’s IP video product portfolio comprises:
- AvediaServer – Central management platform for managing the end-to-end IP video solution, with ArtioSign and ArtioPortal built in
- ArtioSign – Exterity’s integrated digital signage and IPTV solution enables organisations to deliver dynamic HD signage to any display
- ArtioPortal – the powerful middleware solution creates a fully-branded viewing experience across all devices
- AvediaStream TVgateways – capture live digital TV and radio channels from any terrestrial, satellite or cable source, which can be streamed directly over an IP network to any device
- AvediaStream Encoders – stream live and pre-recorded video and audio directly onto an IP network
- AvediaPlayer Media Players – high performance digital media players with built-in digital signage
D V Prakash, Director of EIS Techinfra Solutions said: “Whilst a number of industries are flourishing in India, the corporate and financial sectors are seeing the strongest growth due to the high number of international companies investing in Indian engineering and support teams. These teams need to be kept up-to-date with internal and external information sources and have access to training programs on demand. Our partnership with Exterity addresses these challenges by providing customers with the very latest IP video and signage solutions, combined with our on-the-ground support and understanding of the local market for a customised approach.”
Exterity has a global presence with customers in multiple sectors that include corporate & finance, broadcast & media, hospitality, education, stadiums & venues, and more. Customers include corporations such as the Bank of China, BBC, RTL, Thomson Reuters, BNP Paribas, Sanofi, and many more.