9-13 September 2016, RAI Amsterdam, Stand 14.H13
Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IP video technologies for the secure distribution of live, on- demand and recorded video over IP, today announced that it will demonstrate its complete enterprise IP video product portfolio at IBC 2016 (Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 9-13 September 2016). The latest additions to the Exterity product include:
- 4K – extended support across the Exterity product portfolio
- Mobile video compatibility – support a growing BYOD culture with the ability to extend the reach of IP video to mobiles and tablets
- ArtioSign® – additions to Exterity’s integrated digital signage and IP video platform functionality
- ArtioPortal® – the latest version of the AvediaServer® middleware platform extends the ability to create a tailored viewing interface for TV, Video on Demand, and interactive services across a broader range of devices, including SmartTVs, smartphones and tablets
- SmartTV integration – additional support for leading providers of SmartTVs, including Samsung, Philips and LG
Exterity enables organizations to deliver high quality video content over the corporate LAN and beyond via WAN, Wi-Fi, the internet or Content Delivery Network to any device over any network. Exterity has recently become the primary provider of IP video solutions for UEFA Euro 2016, transforming the match day experience for over 1 million football fans. Exterity has a global presence with customers in multiple sectors including broadcast & media, corporate & finance, education, hospitality, stadiums & venues and more. Exterity customers include BBC, Endemol, ITV, RTL, PSV Eindhoven, Thomson Reuters and many more.