- Unique media workflows that solve key day-to-day problems.
- Hands-on demos of the latest and greatest technology, including brand new IP Video solutions, 4K video platforms, and Media Management workflows.
- 25+ cutting edge technologies.
- Live panel discussions with industry experts on video workflows, real-time content, emerging technologies, social media distribution, and more.
Exterity has expanded its advanced integrated IP video and digital signage solutions and will be showcasing the following features:
- New AvediaServer c1510-50 hardware platform: Designed for mid-sized installations, the new AvediaServer c1510-50 supports up to 50 ArtioSign or 50 ArtioPortal endpoints, or a combination of both to a total maximum of 50 endpoints.
- AvediaServer 7.9: The latest version of Exterity’s central IPTV and digital signage management platform, provides enhanced ArtioSign® Digital Signage features, including: ability to integrate third-party data and display HTML webpages; display localized weather information for multiple locations; enhanced user permissions to enable organizations to restrict and manage access to specific ArtioSign functionality; additional productivity and creation tools such as mute video and remote control channel change capabilities; plus the ability to deliver signage content direct to Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSP) displays.
- AvediaPlayer™ r93xx 6.1: To enhance the connection of any screen to an existing IP network for the delivery of live or recorded video streams, AvediaPlayer r93xx 6.1 is equipped with a new and faster HTML5 browser used for AV mode user interface, ArtioPortal® and ArtioSign. The additional support for Samsung LYNK DRM content protection, when combined with the AvediaStream g4415-LK TVgateway, provides an end-to-end encrypted solution.
- New AvediaStream e373x HDMI Encoders: The new, refreshed Exterity Encoder range enables you to stream high-quality, live and pre-recorded low latency video content over IP. Major enhancements include a new Single HDMI Encoder, and a new Dual HDMI H.264 Encoder that saves on rack space and power requirements; delivery of high-quality video streams up to 1080p60, and the ability to legally deliver premium content from satellite set-top boxes to up to 1000 endpoints with HDCPv2 and HDCP Professional.
Schedule a meeting with Exterity at JB&A Pre-NAB Technology Event 2017