Exterity AvediaStream Encoders stream live and pre-recorded video and audio directly onto an IP network, creating a single channel from the output of a wide range of sources, including satellite TV set-top boxes, digital signage systems and personal computers.
The Exterity Encoder ranges contains HD and SD Encoders, each with their own audio-video encoding capabilities, suitable for a wide-range of industry and video solution requirements.
Flexible and easy to use, AvediaStream Encoders integrate seamlessly within any Exterity IP video solution or industry-standard solution. System management from the Exterity AvediaServer provides an easy way to control content delivery to each individual screen.
Benefits of Exterity Encoders include:
- Take any source and make a channel available on the network alongside live broadcast channels streamed from Exterity AvediaStream TVgateways
- Deliver high-quality streams with full HD (1080p) encoding
- Minimize glass-to-glass latency with full multicast delivery when streaming live video
- AvediaStream e3635 HDCP Encoders enable organizations to legally stream premium audio-visual content to up to 1000 compatible Exterity AvediaPlayer Receivers
- Support MPEG-2 or MPEG-4/ H.264 video formats
- Support stream options from multicast UDP to HLS or RTSP for delivery to fixed and mobile devices
- Provide IR Out to facilitate optional control of AV sources via the IP network
Streaming video content beyond the LAN
Exterity Encoders can extend TV and video streams outside the LAN for delivery to the internet and mobile devices. HLS and RTSP streaming protocols enable Encoder AV sources to contribute to Content Delivery Networks, or stream directly to mobile devices and desktops.
Watch the ‘Beyond the LAN’ video
The Exterity Encoder comparison table below details the specific features of each model to help you select the most suitable Encoder to meet your requirements.
AvediaStream Encoder blades must be installed in an AvediaStream Chassis.
Secure video - AvediaStream e3635 HDCP Encoders
Broadcasters, media operators and organizations need to safeguard content streamed via their enterprise IP video system and protect the material from illegal copying and distribution.
Exterity AvediaStream e3635 HDCP Encoders enable organizations to legitimately stream directly from a content protected HDMI video source to up to 1000 displays, meeting the legal requirement for HDCP content to be protected from source to display. Organizations can benefit from peace of mind, knowing that all streamed content is fully protected.
Download the Exterity Content Protection pdf here.
Choose the AvediaStream Encoders for your needs from the table below.
|Source||IR out source control|
|SDI (SD, HD, 3G)|
|Audio Input||Line Level Stereo Audio|
|PCM Digital Audio|
|HDCP Professional Content Protection|
|MPEG-1 Layer II Audio|
|Stereo AAC Audio|
|No.of Clients||UDP/RTP multicast||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|