AvediaStream TVgateways capture live digital TV and radio from any terrestrial, satellite or cable source and stream it directly across an IP network. TVgateways supply multiple channels at any resolution, including 4K, from a single blade, delivering low cost and power consumption per channel.
Exterity TVgateways provide high density and extended functionality. A single gateway unit can deliver all Freeview channels from eight different multiplexes.
Benefits of Exterity TVgateways include:
- Support the widest range of digital TV standards: DVB-T/T2, DVB-C/C2, DVB-S/S2, ATSC, Clear QAM, ASI
- Support 4K/Ultra HD/HEVC broadcast streams
- Deliver complete content protection to help match broadcaster or security requirements.
- De-scramble encrypted content using standard Conditional Access Modules (CAMs)
- Hassle free, intuitive setup and an easy to manage web interface offer extensive control and monitoring
- Blade into Chassis design provides a highly reliable modular solution with 'Hot Swapping' ability
- Reliable and energy efficient power consumption per channel
Please note that AvediaStream TVgateway blades must be installed in an AvediaStream Chassis.
Deliver Content Securely
Broadcasters, media operators and organizations need to safeguard content streamed via their enterprise IP video system and protect the material from illegal copying and distribution. Exterity solutions can ensure complete system wide content protection with built in SecureMedia® encryption.
Download the Exterity Content Protection pdf here.
Choose the AvediaStream TVgateway(s) for your needs from the table below.
|CAM card slots||2||2||2|