Digital signage is a natural enhancement to an IP video system and ArtioSign, Exterity’s integrated solution makes it easy for any organization to create and deliver impactful signage screens. Designed for organizations that want to install multiple displays to enhance employee, visitor or guest experience, our system offers users a feature-rich, fully configurable digital signage application and IP video system in one.
Benefits of ArtioSign include:
- ArtioSign Create graphical screen editor on AvediaServer enables creation of uniquely branded signage, tailored signage, with drag-and-drop ease
- Easily build your signage screens using elements such as video, text, graphics and RSS feeds
- Create your own signage designs or choose from a selection of templates to get you started
- The ArtioSign Control app on AvediaServer lets you review and manage individual and groups of ScreenLists
- Update Signage on the move - change what is being displayed on screen using an Apple of Android tablet
- Create groups of displays and quickly Assign ScreenLists to individual or groups of devices, with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Schedule a variety of content to be displayed at different times of the day, week or month to target your message to the right audience at the right time
- ArtioSign display enables you to turn any connected display into a digital signage delivery point. Publish content to a single end point or a network of screens
- Every AvediaPlayer receiver comes with ArtioSign built in as standard: gain instant access to the digital signage functionality with simple license-based activation
- Low power consumption and Power over Ethernet support makes ArtioSign an economical choice for digital signage compared to a traditional PC-based system.
- Maximise revenues by incorporating advertising into signage and display in targeted locations at optimal times
- Communicate important or urgent messages quickly to a wide audience by overriding the displayed signage