Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced that it will showcase its end-to-end product portfolio at Learning & Teaching Expo, with partner PixelByte Technology, December 8-10 in Hong Kong. As Asia’s premier education show, Learning & Teaching Expo attracts over 9,000 education buyers, governments, school leaders, teachers and educators to discover the latest developments in educational resources and learning technology.
Exterity will demonstrate how it distributes live TV, video and digital signage content to enhance the students’ digital learning experience and sophisticate campus communications. From primary to higher education, Exterity’s product portfolio is equipped with the following features that help deliver a first class experience to students, faculty, staff and visitors:
- Deliver live TV, campus and news channels to any number of displays – from reception areas to hallways, cafeterias, lecture theatres, labs, libraries, hallways and student accommodation
- Combine video with digital signage to display course-related announcements, timetables, events, activities and wayfinding across campus
- Live-stream lectures, graduation ceremonies, sporting events and productions across campus to TVs, computers, mobile devices and the internet, regardless of network
- Create a digital video library of lectures and educational programmes that students can access on demand on any display, including mobile devices
- Stream foreign language TV channels to language departments as well as in student accommodation
- Customise the TV and video interface, creating a tailored look and feel per faculty
Exterity solutions are used by a number of leading higher education establishments – including City of Glasgow College, City University London, King’s College London, the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of Aberdeen, University College London, University of Surrey – and school districts like District 214 and Parkland School District in the United States.
Jamie Hind, Exterity’s Regional Sales Manager for Asia, will be in attendance from December 8-10.