- Three new hires expand the company's on the ground presence
- A series of strategic partnerships provides support and advice for organizations across many markets
- IPTV and digital signage training sessions and events showcase Exterity's expertise
Edinburgh/Sydney - 11 January 2017 - Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, has announced three new appointments, four customer acquisitions and five new channel partnerships in the Asia Pacific region. These additions are the result of growing demand for its integrated, end-to-end IP video and digital signage solutions in the region.
Jamie Hind, who was appointed Regional Sales Manager Asia at Exterity in February 2016, has been promoted to Regional Director – Asia Pacific to support the company’s on-the-ground presence across the corporate and finance, education, and hospitality industries primarily. Based in Sydney, Hind is now responsible for the management of all sales and channel operations in Australia, New Zealand and across Asia, driving regional growth and further cementing Exterity as an IP video and digital signage market leader.
Richard Phillips, previously Regional Director – Asia Pacific, has assumed the role of Business Development Director to oversee the strategic development of Exterity’s hospitality and leisure presence globally, working in collaboration with Exterity’s regional sales offices and forging close relationships with key industry organizations such as Hotelier Network Next Generation (HTNG). As an HTNG Platinum partner, Exterity will be exhibiting at the upcoming HTNG Middle East Conference (24-26 January 2017) in Dubai and HTNG Asia-Pacific Conference (25-27 July 2017) in Singapore.
Miguel Mendoza recently joined Exterity as Solutions Consultant for the Asia-Pacific region, providing technical pre-sales support, system deployments and training for channel partners and end users. Mendoza brings six years of experience in the electronic security industry with a specialization in IP video surveillance. Prior to Exterity, Mendoza worked for NeXT Security Pty Ltd., Bahrain & Emirates Electromechanical Contracting, and Western Sydney Technology Consultants.
The appointments of Hind, Phillips and Mendoza are the latest in a series of significant regional developments in Asia-Pac from Exterity, including:
- New strategic partnerships with 4SG Solutions (Malaysia); Ideal Systems and Technology Solution (both Singapore); PixelByte (Hong Kong); and Westec Corporation (Cambodia). These new partnerships strengthen Exterity’s StreamForce Partner Program – a global network of specialist channel partners that Exterity supports by providing ongoing training and complementary resources to keep them up-to-date with the latest innovations, product releases and system enhancements.
- New IP video and digital signage deployments across the media and broadcast, corporate and hospitality industries. Recent deployments include BBC Worldwide and Graticule Asset Management Asia in Singapore; Best Sunshine Casino in Saipan, and BAI Hotel in Philippines. Exterity already works with a number of high profile companies in Asia Pacific, such as Bank of China (Hong Kong), Phoenix TV Beijing, the Royal Randwick Racecourse in Sydney and more.
- Exterity Technology Showcase events are set to continue in 2017 - in conjunction with key industry partners and providing a complete product suite demonstration. The next Showcase will be hosted at Samsung EBC’s Showroom in Port Bonifacio, Philippines in March 2017. The popular technical events enable existing and prospective end users and consultants to learn about the latest innovations and product updates, receive hands-on demonstrations and meet Exterity’s regional team.
“Exterity has ambitious plans for Asia Pacific,” commented Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity. “With Jamie’s leadership, Richard’s new business development role, along with the added technical support from Miguel, our strong regional sales team and strategic partners, Exterity is working hard to provide solutions and expertise that our channel partners and customers require. As the IP video and digital signage market in Asia Pacific continues to grow, we are investing in further on-the-ground presence to enable a wide range of industries to maximize their use of integrated IP video and digital signage as a core ingredient in their communications infrastructure.”
Exterity has a global presence with customers in multiple sectors including corporate & finance, education, hospitality, stadiums & venues and more. Exterity customers include, Hang Seng Management School, HSBC, Nomura Bank, The Open, PSV Eindhoven, Sanofi, the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), Anantara Hotel Group, Thomson Reuters, University of Surrey, University of Sydney, University of Western Australia, and many more.