The support for Samsung LYNK DRM provides highly efficient and cost-effective content security for hospitality and similar appplications using Samsung SMART Hospitality TVs. (November 2015)
Edinburgh, 10 November 2015 -- Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IP video technologies for the secure distribution of live, on-demand and recorded video over IP, today announced that it has launched its new AvediaStream g4415-lk TVgateway. The new g4415-lk includes support for Samsung LYNK DRM, enabling Exterity powered IP video systems deployed with Samsung SMART hospitality TVs to make the most of the efficient and cost-effective Samsung LYNK DRM solution.
The AvediaStream g4415-lk TVgateway captures content-protected live TV and radio from satellite sources and streams it securely across an IP network. With dual conditional access slots and built-in Samsung LYNK DRM, the g4415-lk meets the most stringent content protection requirements and delivers high value and broadcaster premium channels across an IP network .
“Demonstrable content security is critically important for our customers using our IPTV systems to distribute high-value video content such as Pay-TV,” said Colin Farquhar, CEO at Exterity. “By launching our new AvediaStream g4415-lk TVgateway, we enable IPTV networks to easily secure content being displayed on Samsung SMART hospitality TVs.”
Features & benefits of the AvediaStream g4415-lk:
- Deliver complete content protection to meet broadcaster or content owner security requirements and protect video from illegal copying and distribution
- Compatible with Samsung SMART Hospitality TVs
- Integrated Samsung LYNK encryption, no external server required
- Future-proof IP video technology with support for 4K,Ultra HD andHEVC broadcast streams
- As an Exterity 4th generation TVgateway, this product delivers high reliability and low power consumption.