Exterity, a leading provider of IP video and digital signage technologies, today announced that it will showcase its end-to-end product portfolio at Education Estates 2016, the leading professional forum for education’s built environment (18-19 October, Manchester Central).
From receptions, hallways and cafeterias, to lecture theatres, labs, libraries and student accommodation, Exterity solutions can distribute live TV, video and digital signage content that greatly enhances the student experience and campus communications, helping to provide a first class educational experience.
Visitors to Education Estates will be able to see the complete Exterity product portfolio, which enables schools, colleges and universities to:
- Deliver live TV, campus and news channels to any number of displays in reception areas, lecture theatres, hallways and student accommodation
- Combine video with digital signage to display course-related announcements, timetables, events and activities and wayfinding across campus
- Live-stream lectures, graduation ceremonies, sporting events and productions across campus, to TVs, computers, mobile devices and the internet
- Create a digital video library of lectures and educational programmes that students can access on demand, on any display of mobile device
- Stream foreign language TV channels to language departments as well as in student accommodation
- Customise the TV and video interface, creating a tailored look and feel per faculty
Exterity solutions are used by a number of leading UK higher education establishments, including City of Glasgow College, City University London, Durham University, King’s College London, the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of Aberdeen, University College London (UCL), University of Surrey and more.