LG Innovation Centre, Singapore - 30 June 2016
Exterity, the leading provider of enterprise IP video technologies for the secure distribution of live, on-demand and recorded video over IP, will host the Exterity and LG Technology Showcase 2016 in Singapore on 30 June to demonstrate its professional IP video solutions.
The showcase will feature presentations from technology partners, including LG, ACA Projects, Allied Telesis and Extron. A full Pro AV solution demo area will also present IP video, room control, building automation, digital signage and video walls in action, and show how they combine to provide powerful and robust Pro AV systems for any industry.
Exterity will showcase the latest enhancements to its product portfolio, including:
- 4K – extended support across the Exterity product portfolio
- Mobile video compatibility – support a growing BYOD culture with the ability to extend the reach of IP video to mobiles and tablets
- ArtioSign® – Exterity’s integrated digital signage and IP video platform functionality
- ArtioPortal® – the latest version of the AvediaServer® middleware platform extends the ability to create a tailored viewing interface for TV, Video on Demand, and interactive services across a broader range of devices, including SmartTVs, smartphones and tablets
- SmartTV integration – additional support for leading providers of SmartTVs
Exterity has expanded its APAC presence to cater to the fast-paced video IP market and provide specialised support for regional customers and partners – partnering with distributors AsiaVoila across South-Eastern and Eastern Asia, and Midwich across Australia & New Zealand – with the recent appointment of Jamie Hind to Regional Sales Manager Asia being a key development. Existing APAC customers include ABC, Bank of China (HK), Phoenix TV in Beijing, the University of Sydney and the Royal Randwick Racecourse.