Exterity is recruiting a Pre-Sales Engineer to support existing and expected growth across the APAC region, including ANZ. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director and working alongside the Exterity team, this position will identify and support sales opportunities and existing deployments with our channel partners and their end-clients. The position will be based in Sydney and travel across the Asia-Pacific region and Australia and New Zealand is expected.
The main focus of the role is pre-sales technical support and in some instances may also be responsible for the implementation of customer installations as a contracted specialist, supporting our channel partners.
Main duties include:
- Support the company's sales team to help specify products for new customers, reply to tenders and carry out web-based and on-site demonstrations and trainings
- Provide technical expertise and support for our products.
- Focusing on building relationships with the technical teams of our partners.
- Deliver product update training, support demonstrations and POCs in conjunction with our partners to the end users.
- Generate revenue by providing commissioning services.
- Occasionally it may be necessary to assist the central support team and the customer to debug and troubleshoot any problems faced during the installation process.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong technical knowledge of, ideally both but, at least one of Digital AV technologies
- IP networking solutions
- Evidence of an ability to create innovative technical solutions to time and budget
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Experience of working in a pre-sales role with AV and or IT industry in ANZ Asia Pacific
- Experience with digital video technologies, Audio visual equipment and video over networks is also highly desired
- Able to demonstrate the ability to build customer relationships and provide phenomenal customer service
- Can show they are confident to stand up in front of an audience and present the company, a product, a solution or a technical demonstration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patience, commitment and a desire to learn
A potential Pre-Sales Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Networking or related field.
- Possess good references.
- Valid Australian driving license and own car.
- Must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in Australia and the ability to travel across APAC and ANZ region
- English fluent speaking, reading and writing.
Exterity is a market leading provider of IP video technology that helps organisations to harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. Our end-to-end solutions enable our customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, live or on demand, to any connected device via an existing network. From corporate, finance and education, to hospitality, remote facilities, stadia and healthcare, Exterity has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
How to Apply